WHAT IS THE CATS PORTAL?
The CATS Portal is a “one point meeting place” where salespersons, managers and directors can obtain and maintain information regarding their compensation activity. The CATS Portal provides a variety of important uses for managing, scheduling and delegating tasks for all compensation positions within an organization. It is an important tool with which to analyze, forecast, manage and track all commission activity for current periods.
WHAT ARE THE USES FOR THE CATS PORTAL?
- View and analyze user-specific reports in Crystal, Excel or PDF format.
- Monitor and track performance of sales team.
- Review dashboard of current compensation activity.
- Manage sales team goals using a workflow approach.
- Recall and view aged reports.
- Build a formula worksheet to forecast future performance.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE CATS PORTAL?
- Reduces time needed to run dynamic reports and send out to sales team.
- Enables sharing of compensation information within an organization of any size without phone calls, white boards, notes or emails.
- Coordinates the scheduling of processes based on performance and goals between managers and salespersons efficiently and accurately.
- Determines compensation activity and payout immediately.
- Views commission activity and track performance instantly.
- Contains a high-level security algorithm so that only employees with access to the application can view their own reports.
- Security privileges are managed at user, column and row level for manipulating “tabled” information.
- Accessed from any Internet connection anywhere.